100 Things: 41 - 50
42. Also on the trying new things front - I made pickles! I love the sound the lids make as the jars seal - pop, pop, pop. I can't wait to try these.
43. Child sized headphones. Best $14 we ever spent! Now I don't need to listen to Lightning McQueen, Thomas the Tank Engine, or any of their friends.
44. I couldn't find the boy. Then I found him. I totally used to hide under tables and stuff too when I was a kid, so this made me smile.
45. Flowers growing in my front yard! I have notoriously bad history with flowering plants, so this is really exciting to me. I have these wildflowers in the front yard, marigolds in the back, and soon, green Zinnias!
47. Baby tomatoes! It's so gratifying to see how big these plants that I started from seed have become.
49. Knowing that I don't fit into a mold. This morning, after the most entertaining gChat with one Mrs. Guinness, I found myself wearing a vintage apron (Goodwill, $1.99), listening to Sublime, and preparing to ice sugar cookies (total sugar, artificial dye and white flour bombs) while standing next to the fruit for tomorrow's green smoothie.