Monday, February 22, 2010

Lipstick

Whitney over at The Glamorous Life of a Housewife (yes, I read her blog a lot and have been a fan for a long time!) posted this thing where you could analyze your personality based on how you wear down your tubes of lipstick.

I'm actually more of a lip gloss kind of girl. I have a ton of them, and while I like the idea of wearing lipstick, I don't usually. I hate how it's messy and gets all over everything. It wears off quickly and leaves a weird colored stain on your lips, especially if they're chapped, which mine frequently are. They have a tendency to break, or even worse, melt, due to the ridiculous heat that we have around these parts. Lipstick just isn't a good fit for me.

However, I do have this one tube of MAC lipstick that I adore. I found it in my mother in law's giveaway pile the summer before the baby was born, brand new and in it's packaging. It's called Shhh, and as far as I can tell they're not making it anymore. It looks very bold in this photo, but in reality, it goes on very sheer and is more like a very tinted lip balm.

I lurrrrve it.

As you can see here, It hasn't been used very much, but you can see that the telltale concave curve that happens to my lipsticks when I do use them has very much started to show. When I did wear lipsticks on a regular basis, back in high school, they all wore out in this way. According to Whitney's blog post, this is called "Sharp angled box curved tip." It says I am:

Creative (you think?)

Enthusiastic, energetic

Talkative (am I ever!)

Loves attention

Falls in love easily

Helpful

If you wear lipstick at all, you should check it out for something fun and silly to do today!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails