Thursday, February 18, 2010

One Word

I've done this before, but I don't remember when, which means that it's been a while, right?


1. Where is your cell phone? here
2. Your hair? bangs
3. Your mother? nuts
4. Your father? deceased
5. Your favorite food? shrimp
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? craft
10. Your hobby? many
11. Your fear? harm
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? thin
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? Creuset
17. Where did you grow up? ghetto
18. Last thing you did? groceries
19. What are you wearing? grubby
20. Your TV? big
21. Your pets? Yorkies
22. Friends? Hmm...
23. Your life? dull
24. Your mood? okay
25. Missing someone? no
26. Vehicle? Tucson
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? earlier
31. Last time you cried? Valentine's
32. Your best friend? nonexistent
33. One place that I go to over and over? Target
34. One person who emails me regularly? BBFC
35. Favorite place to eat? Benihana!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Anybody who can answer Target 2x is fabulous in my book!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Samara Link said...

These are fun, aren't they? If I recall, I had a hard time answering in one word last time I did it. Wordy much? Sorry to hear you had Valentine's tears. Not cool!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails