Thursday, November 20, 2008

She ain't heavy

I weighed myself this morning, and much to my delight, all of my "official" 25 lbs of baby weight gain is GONE, along with three of the six lbs I gained before I got to the doctor. The only reason I know exactly what I weighed the day I got pregnant is because I had been dieting (it was January, after all!) and writing my weight on the calendar every 4 or 5 days.

Now, the question is, did I lose the weight quickly because I am breastfeeding, or did I lose it because of all the bouncing and rocking I've been doing the past month? Seriously, I noticed tonight that I automatically start to bounce out of pure instinct if I just hear the baby cry, even if I'm not holding him!

4 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

Congrats on losing the baby weight! I still haven't gained much, and based on your story, I'm hoping I don't gain a ton and then perhaps maybe I can get below my original weight from breastfeeding!!

5:06 AM  
Blogger Samara Link said...

Good for you! That has to feel amazing.

7:26 AM  
Blogger kingsqueen said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! Maybe it's a little of both. :)

8:14 AM  
Blogger Susanne P. said...

sweet!! i agree with the above..it's probably both. so keep it up!!

i still have the automatic 'back and forth baby swap'. lol it never goes away. you should transfer to the sway rather than the bouncing up and down...you look like less than a dork. hee hee

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails