Monday, July 11, 2005

What the hell?

So I took this quiz that I found on someone else's blog. It was, What book are you? So here I am hoping that I am some sort of literary masterpiece. Instead, I am:




You're one of those know-it-all types, with an amazing amount of knowledge at your command. People really enjoy spending time with you in very short spurts, but hanging out with you for a long time tends to bore them. When folks really need an authority to refer to, however, you're the one they seek. You're an exceptional speller and very well organized.

That's what I wanted to hear. Miss M is boooooring!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails