Saturday, July 09, 2005

Blonde? Moi?


I watched Legally Blonde tonight on TBS. I've only seen it once before, when it first came out on dvd. I really liked it. I feel a little like I have some stuff in common with Elle Woods. I am kinda ditzy, which people often mistake for being stupid, but actually I am pretty smart. I have a little dog (okay, two) that I am fond of dressing up. My dogs even have matching chunky sterling necklaces, hee hee! My favorite color is pink. I was in a sorority in college.

But -

I don't just roll with the punches. If I had shown up in a costume to a party that was not a costume party, I would have been absolutely MORTIFIED. Never mind coming up with that *sweet* "frigid bitch" line. I am not always true to being myself when in a new situation. I don't follow my instincts for fear of looking or sounding stupid. I can't afford Prada. I am definitely NOT blonde.

I think I'll watch it again tomorrow night. Maybe even on Sunday... Actually, I think what I really want to do is read the book. Then we can rent the sequel! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails