Thursday, July 21, 2005

So influential!

I am afraid that one day my friend's mom isn't gonna let her play with me anymore. I am teaching her my bad habits.

*First, I taught her to scrapbook.

*Then, I taught her how to make beaded jewelry.

*I got her to buy Asics sneakers ($85) instead of her usual Nikes ($55).

*I taught her my love of Coach purses. She now has two.

*I taught her the joy of cute pointy toed shoes.

*Through me she learned the love of the Dollar Tree hunt for rubber stamps.

*She also learned what rewards can be reaped through patient hunting at Ross.

*Blog addict? That's her too now. Can you say "Pink is the New Blog"???

*She liked my post about the laser hair removal so much, guess what she did?

*She's a rubber stamper now.

*She scours home improvement stores for such free goodies as paint chips and counter top samples to use for cardmaking.

*She single handedly wiped out the AOL cd supply (with permission, of course) at a local Wal-Mart so that we could make altered CD's.

*We've taken up sewing. She bought a machine for herself after she saw how cool mine was.

*She loved my iPod mini so much that she bought one of her own.

I am a bad, bad influence.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

some of these companies need to pay you. LOL

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh...aol cd's? Why did I not think of that? Going to Walmart now... :-)

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails