Twelve of 12 - January 2012
I used the Instagram app on my phone to take the photos this month. I figured that 3" x 3" squares would be easier to place on a layout. I like how some of them have the funky little retro frames. I don't like how Walgreens cut all the dang frames off most of my photos when they printed them. Losers.
I didn't really do anything fancy to the page beyond cutting out the 12 from the title block. I just wanted it done and documented, and now it is.
Here are the individual shots.
1. I just love waking up to his face next to me.
2. Breakfast. I'm not even going to pretend this is healthy. That granola is AMAZING though.
3. Sixteen weeks! My entire outfit is thrifted from Goodwill. I paid $5.99 each for the indigo maternity top and maternity jeans, and $6.99 for the Ann Taylor LOFT cardigan. I've gotten so many compliments on that blouse already. SCORE.
4. I finally got around to putting the extra shelves in my beauty cabinet. I love how organized it all is! I look forward to being able to add the second one to make it a knockoff of that PBTeen one I posted about before.
5. Blogging. Definitely part of my day.
6. Lunch! I had some leftover Chinese (mu shu pork over rice) while planning a page for my PL album.
7. I'm so addicted to this stuff it's not even funny. I had been sending my husband to buy me one almost every day for a week. Finally I decided to just splurge and get the gallon. I did the math and it actually costs about a dollar more to buy a gallon than the individual cups (four 32 oz cups with no ice, approx $8.50 = 1 gal, approx $9.75), but at least we're not driving back and forth each day.
8. The boy and I headed outside to practice on his bike for a bit. It helps to get him nice and tired for his nap. He is starting to be able to coast around corners (like from the driveway onto the sidewalk) with his feet up, which is pretty cool.
9. My Christmas decorations are ALL still up. Shameful.
10. Dinner. My nutrition today has been downright shameful too. I love these fish sandwiches from Carl's Jr. though. SO YUM.
11. I got out some stuff to take to knitting club tomorrow. Time to start thinking of baby bib designs!
12. Bubba watched some trash truck videos before bed. Yup, videos of trash trucks collecting trash. Weird kid.
And there you have it! If you want to learn more about 12 of 12, or if you want to try it yourself, be sure to check out the Facebook page. It's helpful because they send out reminders the night before so you won't forget to have your camera ready. They also share ideas for what to photograph and templates if you do want to end up scrapbooking your photos.