Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Bubba Vlogs

If you've spent any time at all on YouTube, you know how popular vlogging (video blogging) is.  Vlogs can be anything from an older woman showing how to cook, to a younger guy talking about video games, to a girl talking about makeup, to a kid showing off his collection of cars.

Oh man, do little kids like to collect things!  The only thing they seem to like more than collecting things is showing off the things they've collected.  I've seen so many videos of kids showing their collection of fifty Thomas the Tank Engine trains and naming them off individually, or their figures from Disney's Cars, or all their trash trucks.  Seriously - one kid had a collection of toy trash trucks!  And of course, Bubba watches them all.  I guess looking at other people's cool stuff on the internet is as much fun as playing with your own sometimes. (Pinterest, anyone?)

Tonight, my husband was playing with him in his room when I heard him start to crack up laughing.  He came out and informed me that Bubba was ready to start starring in his own YouTube videos.  I grabbed my camera and he got really excited to make a video.

I now present to you, Bubba's Vlog.



He has his intro and in sign off down.  Now he just needs to work a bit on his content.  :)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah [odens] said...

oh my goodness how adorable is that <3

1:06 AM  
Blogger jasmine said...

HAAA! That was adorable!!!

2:27 AM  
Blogger Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

HAHA! I love it! And Samantha perked up too. He's got star power. ;)

4:39 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

That is so stinkin' cute!!!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Muffy said...

OH MY GOSH. HOW CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

too cute ... love the giggle at the end!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails