Saturday, November 05, 2011

The Gratitude Project - Day 5



Today, I am thankful that I have God in my life.

It is my faith in the Lord that reminds me to be patient when things don't happen exactly when I want them to happen. It's my faith that comforts me when bad things happen, because I know God has a plan for me. It's my faith that reminds me that things will work out in the end even when they don't start out ideally, because just as birds do not sow or reap or store away in barns, my heavenly Father feeds them and I am much more valuable than they are, to paraphrase Matthew 6:26.

I am thankful for the knowledge that I'm not expected to be perfect as long as I keep trying my best, and that each day is a fresh opportunity to do what is right.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails