Friday, September 30, 2011

FFA Friday - October 2

Confession: I'm retro posting this because I forgot to post it on Friday. WHOOPS! Here is my weigh in for this week:

I'm up a pound and a half. I am disappointed in myself! I was so hungry this week though. I ate like crap, and I ate a lot. I don't know what was up with me, but that's exactly what happened. I just kept eating crap. At least I don't have to worry about hitting a plateau due to my body thinking that I was starving myself, right?

Workouts are going well. I did notice that a couple of years of favoring my bum knee has resulted in my putting all my weight on my left leg. When I stand, all my weight rests on it. When I exercise, I tend to work it harder and it gets tired and sore first. I need to figure out how to remedy this, because it's starting to be a problem.

Another problem? All my bras are too big around. They keep sliding up! I'm sure it has less to do with me wearing the wrong size than with me having worn them through a weight gain and stretching them out. I figured out that's the same thing that happens with my jeans. I was so confused for years wondering how one size could be so big but the next size down was too small. It's because I'm stretching them out as I grow, and when I go down I need the unstretched size to fit me properly.

This week I need to be better about staying within my calories. That's the goal! This is my last week of boot camp, so I need to make it count. I'll see if I can get my trainer to take my measurements again on Thursday to see what progress I've made this month. This week I've had a few people tell me they can see how I'm thinning out, which is awesome. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails