Friday, May 15, 2009

Belated

Happy belated blogoversary to The Splendidly Imperfect Miss M!

On May 11, 2005, I posted my very first blog entry here.  This will be my 868th post.  (Roughly.  I think I've deleted one or two)  I miss it every year because I'm a total spaz and don't remember things like this very well.  This is the closest I've ever gotten!

So,happy blogoversary to me!  Yay!

(photo taken last month while waiting for the doctor)

And just as an interesting aside...

When we go to playgroup, all the babies around his age that are babbling either say DADADADADA or MAMAMAMAMA.  My child says his own name - BUBUBUBUBUH!  LOL!  So today, I had him sitting on the bed while I was doing my hair and he was just chattering away.  I hear "BUH BUH BUH BUH BUH BUH BUH MA MA!"  which of course, makes me immediately stop what I'm doing and to over to where he is.  

"MA MA?  Is that what you said?  MA MA!" I exclaimed to him.

"MA MA!" he agreed with me.

Seriously?  I could have DIED from the happy.  Now, of course, I know it was probably just more baby babble, but still, to hear that come out in his cute little voice... 

That just made my day.  :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzy said...

That't the BEST!! Love it!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Susanne P. said...

so sweet! that's so special.

11:42 AM  
Blogger justem said...

Yay! Happy Blog-o-versary!
And woo-hoo for Bubba saying Mama! Love that he says HIS hame!! ;)

3:03 PM  
Blogger Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

heehee! That's great stuff. Sami is another dadadada girl.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails