Thursday, April 16, 2009

Who Loves Baby?

I bought this for the baby right before he was born. It's been living on a shelf in my scraproom for a while. Last week, I dug it out for him.


This is the Sassy "Who Loves Baby?" book. There are apparently a few different styles available out there. This is the one we got. It has puffy vinyl pages that allow you to insert 4" x 6" photos. Each page has a special little flap that helps to hold the photos in place. I took pictures of various family members, holding Bubba if I had them, and added their names in colors to coordinate with the pages. It was a snap to label them in Photoshop, and then I just printed them at home. I also added borders to make them look more finished.

The cover has a picture of Bubba and reads "Who Loves Sawyer?" I'm all about personalization here!


I think Bubba's a fan. (this is a page turning action shot, hence the blur)

He likes to look at the pictures, either alone or with me or my husband.

I love how he looks at the pictures in any book now. So cute!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Susanne P. said...

was that a fart??

he is so vocal. how sweet. it's so strange how hearing something like that takes me right back to memories of when my kids did that. adorable.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

that is a cute little book. Great idea.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails