Thursday, April 09, 2009

New Etsy Listings!

I went to the jewelry supply store yesterday while out running errands and picked up a few things. The biggest were some display pieces so I could take decent photos of my stuff for Etsy. What a difference! Check out this necklace I listed this morning:

It looks so much nicer than the photos I was taking on the pink velour stuff. At least I think so. I also bought this hand:

It's cool, yet sort of creepy at the same time. I like the way the bracelets look hanging from it. I decided to go ahead and start listing the mother's bracelets in my shop as well. This is the first one I did. It's a custom order for one of my readers, which is why it's so tiny. That's one of the benefits of custom jewelry I guess - not only can you get it with the name you want in the color you want, you can also get it the length you need. So if you have tiny wrists or chunky wrists, it doesn't matter!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Muffy said...

Very cute!!!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Susanne P. said...

ita, the displays are great. that necklace is very pretty.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

Very cool. Love the bracelet! ;)

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails