Sunday, October 25, 2009

Right Now

I saw this on Ali Edward's blog a few days ago and decided to try it myself. :)


Outside my window... it's too freaking sunny.

I am thinking... about trying to make cake pops for the first time.

I am thankful for... this baby, my family, our health, having a roof over our heads, being a good cook, craftiness.

From the kitchen... There were artichokes in our co-op basket again yesterday. The first time we got them they got old and had to be tossed. I think I'm going to tackle them today.

I am wearing... A tank top. Underwear. I slept in and am having a slow start kinda morning, okay? (how embarrassing)

I am creating... Thank You cards for the baby's birthday party.

I am going... crazy a lot of days here lately.

I am reading... Reclaiming Childhood.

I am hoping... Things will start to look up financially.


I am hearing... Football announcers. UGH. Sports announcers have to be some of the most annoying people EVER.

Around the house... it's kinda messy. Hurricane Bubba strikes again.

One of my favorite things... That big ass red KitchenAid mixer. Stylish, classic, useful. All things I aspire to be.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Cake pops, thank you cards, freezer waffle stash restocking, tomato stewing, patterned paper organizing.

A picture to share...


I finally got off my butt and restocked my Etsy shop. Christmas is coming up and cash is low, so I want to do my part, you know? I'm trying to clear out all the stuff I've already made so I can make new stuff, so I listed the prices really low. All jewelry is under $10 and I also listed those blank books I made a few months back and a modified version of my felt iPhone. I figured since I got most of the materials below cost when I worked at the bead store, I'd pass on the savings until I cleared out a lot of that stash!

And now, that Van Halen song is stuck in my head. Great.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails