Sunday, January 28, 2007

You see me winding, up on that pole...


That's right folks... Miss M learned how to pole dance. I've got the bruises to prove it!

My friend signed up online for info on pole dancing classes, and she won a free party for ten people, so we had a pole dancing party! There was food, drinks (of an alcoholic nature), and a pole. Good times. We made cd's of stripper music as party favors for the guests, complete with the parental advisory label.

Seriously, I'd recommend it to anyone, because holy crap was it fun. No one got naked, but we did learn how to spin around the pole and how to give a basic lap dance. The instructor was great, totally fun and totally non-threatening and non-stripper-like. I'm pretty sore today, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat!


Yes, I look rough.

On a positive note, I am happy to report that I am down 6.5 lbs since New Year's Day.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger justem said...

Too funny! I bet strippers work a lot harder than we all think, huh?j

6:01 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

hehe ;) sounds like a blast

and congrats on your -6.5!!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Danea Burleson said...

LOL, that looks like so much fun! Cool that you won the party and congrats on the 6.5lbs!! Woohoo!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Aimeslee Winans said...

Uh, hello, that's one of the BEST photos I've seen of you lately. You're looking hothothot, chica!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails