Monday, January 26, 2015

Give Thanks

I want to get back in the habit of keeping a gratitude journal.  I find that it really does help with my attitude toward things.  I mean, it's not like I have a bad attitude toward things.  I just think it's a good exercise for being more mindful in general.

In the past I've kept a separate gratitude journal, but I thought it might simplify things to just keep it going in my planner.  I made up these little stickers to help me in this endeavor:

I just printed them out on sticker paper/full sheet labels and I'll be sticking one on each day in my planner so that I can jot down at least one thing each day for which I am thankful.  You can download your own pdf of this file by visiting my Facebook page.  As always, these are for personal use only.  Please do not reproduce them for sale.  Also please do not pin to Pinterest from anywhere except this blog post.

Thanks and enjoy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails