100 Things: 11 - 20
12. Crazy giant zucchini plants. They're as tall as my hips! Also, sweet pj pants. Yup, at 3:30 in the afternoon.
15. My time telling dog. Every day at about 6:30 she sets up camp in front of the door and waits for my husband to get home.
16. My china. Actually, it's ironstone. I collect the Johnson Brothers ironstone in the Regency pattern. Every last piece has come from Goodwill for under two dollars. I find them one or two pieces at a time. They're the ones on the top shelf inside the hutch, and the stack of plates on the cake pedestal by the cookbooks.
17. Glitter hippie shoes. Specifically, I discovered yesterday that I can throw these dang stinky shoes in the washer!!! I love these shoes but man, they got super stinky super fast.
18. The quirky fact that my son prefers pillows to blankets. He climbed into bed and made himself a little nest of pillows and went to sleep.
19. I opened the blinds in the kitchen (in the interest of full disclosure, I opened them because I was too lazy to clean them) and this is the view from my bay window. LOVE.