Saturday, January 01, 2005

Shop

Miss M's Crafty Yard Blog Sale!

If you see anything here that you like, just click the "Contact Me" button at the top of the page and let me know so we can arrange payment. I accept PayPal. :) Also, if you've seen anything else that I've made on my blog and you want to know if I can make one for you too, just send me an email and we can discuss it!

Personalized Bedtime Routine Canvas - $45

12" x 12" canvas with your child's bedtime routine. This is hand painted, not some cheap vinyl lettering that will peel off in your bathroom's humidity! Please specify up to five lines of text, up to ten letters per line, color of text, and if you'd like the base color to be black or white.


Blank Album - $15

I like to use these little books as gratitude albums, but you could use yours to collect favorite quotes, make a mini scrapbook, or even as a place to stash inspiration!

Personalized Mother's Bracelet - $15 plus $3 a letter

Sure, you can buy a cheap mother's bracelet with your child's name on it lots of places online, but mine is made with sterling silver letter beads, real freshwater pearls, and genuine Swarovski crystals! The clasp is also sterling silver. Please specify pink, blue, or green.

Custom Blog Banner - $8

Are you tired of going through blogs and seeing the same motifs over and over again? Want to stand out? I will make you a one of a kind banner for your blog. Just let me know what you have in mind and I will work with your colors and schemes. You can see some of the ones I've made for my own blog over the years here.

Sterling Silver Anklet with Semi-Precious Stones - $15

This has turquoise, amethyst, garnet, onyx, and lapis, among others.

Beaded Black Necklace with Marcasite Accents - $10

Swarovski Crystal Pearl Necklace - $10

Sterling Silver, Gray, and Tan Swarovski Crystal and Pearl Bracelet - $10

Pink Flower and Swarovski Crystal Bracelet - $7

Pink Glass Cube Bracelet - $7

Multicolored Bracelet with Sterling Silver Accents - $7

Purple and Blue Bracelet - $7

Glass beads, Swarovski Crystals and Sterling Silver accents.

Springtime Bracelet - $7

Delicate glass beads and a Sterling silver clasp.


For other items, please check out:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

©2008 Sara Madrigal Fehling. All rights reserved.

Please do not take my photos without permission.

Contact me! sara.fehling@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails